Thursday, October 11, 2007

Music Critic

Can you be a music connoisseur?
Someone who appreciates it so much, the judge and pick apart the complexity of the songs?
I think you can...
and I would like to think that I'm a music connoisseur.
I listen to the lyrics
the rhythm
the guitars
the drums
the bass

I find what makes the song tick
I find what makes the band tick
I find what makes the music speak to me

I like to analyze and write reviews on a new CD for bands I love. I guess you could say it was a hobby of mine. There is nothing better than getting a new CD, rushing home and listening to it, forwards, backwards, listening to the same song over and over. I will listen to a CD till I know it completely; till I can understand the underlying message in the lyrics.

I wish this could be my job.

Sincerely,
Kailey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home