Saturday, October 06, 2007

This is what you'll get......when you mess with us

Let down and hanging around
Crushed like a bug in the ground
Let down and hanging around...

What a way to start, with some Radiohead lyrics! Radiohead is by far one of my favorite bands. They are experimental, to say the least, and their music is groundbreaking and artistic. To listen to Radiohead and then express into words what you just heard is near impossible. The music is so deep. If you haven't heard Radiohead, I suggest you go out and listen to OK Computer immediately! Or perhaps sample Kid A, another choice album. If you prefer less of the weird, wacky style, The Bends is a good choice.

Anyways....enough on the rant about Radiohead. Trying to work on school work, but sometimes its just so dull. Do you ever feel like you have literally ran out of things to do on the internet? I feel like that now.....I have my headphones on, Radiohead blaring, and I'm just staring at my internet explorer wondering: "What do I do know"? I've checked every email, myspace, facebook, myfamily, everyone's blog, and there is nothing left to do. I've went on ebay and drooled over things I wish I could buy; I've snooped on myspace; I've played games; I've worked on my research paper; what is left?

I have these new noise cancelling earphones and I LOVE them, but sometimes they really get to my ears. It feels like they are vacuumed sealed, and my brain is slowly being sucked out. But let me tell you, sound cancelling really does work! Plus, I like the fact that they are big and cushy, and not stupid earbuds that make my ears ache after a while.

I had this ingenius idea the other day for Rick and I to start a cover band, but then I realized that I would actually have to sing, and possibly play guitar for that, two things which I think I am good at, but who knows if I really am.........

And to leave you on an end note.....

From your opinion which is of no consequence at all......
whats that?
whats that?

sincerely,
kailey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home